When magnets become power
with a washing station and painting heads
The „PL 1105“ painting system combines in smooth harmony a dyeing aggregate and a support station. This optimal combination enables the use of all types of painting heads developed by PL Project. Patents pending due to this invention.
- Adjust the shaft’s height electrically just pressing by button.
- The machine powers on each mechanism automatically only if there is a painting head or washing option installed.
- You can use both painting heads with a vertical painting shaft, which are more convenient for dyeing soft workpieces, as well as ones with a horizontal shaft. This allows the operator a comfortable view of the result of the painting process.
- There is no mechanical or electrical connection between the combined box and the cleaning option. Easy for maintaining – changing the water or belt
- Washing aggregate for fingers or part’s edges allows for the cleaning of erroneous „overedges“ before drying of the dye.
- The washing aggregate stops automatically if not used.
- A compact solution of three machines in one. Size reduced to only W480/D330/H350 mm.
Touch sensor starting washing option.
When magnets become power
The „PL 1105“ painting system combines in a smooth harmony a dyeing aggregate with a support station. This optimal combination enables the use of all types of painting heads developed by PL Project. A few patents pending due to this invention.
- Adjust the shaft’s height electrically just pressing a button.
- The machine powers on each mechanism automatically only if there is a painting head or washing option installed. Thus the power consumption and noise pollution are always at the lowest possible level.
- Possibility to use both painting heads with vertical painting shaft, which are more convenient for dyeing soft workpieces, as well as ones with a horizontal shaft which are not quite comfortable if painting soft details but give to the operator a good look over the result of the painting process.
- There is no mechanical or electrical connection between the combined box and the cleaning option. Thus it’s extremely easy for maintaining – changing the water or belt
- The ergonomic position of the machine on the table’s edge.
- A compact solution of three machines in one. Size is reduced to only W480/D330/H350 mm. No additional space on the floor is occupied.
Contactless transmission. Fully patented.
Suitable for applying paint and other low viscosity water-based liquids on the edges of flat details and assemblies in the leather production industry. This machine has a patent pending application for the invention. The innovation consists of contactless way of transmitting the movement to the dyeing roller and also supplying the dyeing roller with paint. The exceptional design of the machine’s dyeing head allows both easy operation and easy service.
- Simple, compact, and ergonomic design with dimensions only W260/D320/H330 mm.
- Dyeing roller with diameter 7 mm, allowing, on the one hand, to apply significantly more paint on the piece to be dyed and also for details with sharp internal corners.
- Smooth adjustment of the layer thickness on the dyeing roller between 0.1 and 1 mm.
- Stepless adjustment of the rotation speed of the dyeing roller between 170 and 350 rpm.
- Easy cleaning of the painting head.
- Low electrical power consumption /below 35 W/. No need for other media.
- Fully detached construction of the dyeing part from the drive unit and the machine electronics. No mechanical connection between the tank and the dyeing roller on one hand and the drive unit and the machine control. The dyeing head can be removed from the machine without the need for any disassembly.
- When using a support station with two or four dyeing heads there is no need to clean the head when changing the applied agent – color or kind.
Use time smarter
SS1101 and SS 1102
It operates as an ancillary machine to the painting machine «PL 1100». In each socket, a dyeing head filled with different colours can be installed. The task of “SS 1101” and “SS 1102” is to maintain each of the inserted heads in normal operational conditions and reduce drying of the dyeing agent.
Other products and accessories
Painting head - PL1105
The horizontal dyeing applicator head is preferred by the operators, although it is not as versatile as the vertical one.
Washing aggregate - CM1400
Available in combination with PL1111
Allows the cleaning of the parts where there is leaking or just imperfection of the dyeing process. The finishing of the dyeing becomes perfect and prevents the need for subsequent cleaning.
Coating edges tool - HP1300
Suitable for applying various kinds of water-based dyes and primers on the edges of flat pieces and assemblies in leather industry.