Vertical Automatic Dryer – VDA 4200
The vertical dryer is a unit for thermal activation /drying/ of colored leather details. It maintains
up to four working places for dyeing. It has nine positions for the separate trays. The duration of
time the trays spent in the dryer is controlled via a microcontroller system. The temperature
range of the dryer is between 40 and 100 degrees which can be programmed steplessly.
The dryer is equipped with an excellent blow dry system which blows hot air at the colored details
thus providing short drying time. The size of the separate trays are 600 / 600 mm which allows
drying of large-size details.
- overall dimension /without working places/ – 900 /1500/2300 mm
- Maximum number of tray positions in the dryer – 9.
- Temperature control range of the drying modules between 40 and 120 degrees.
- Number of working places for dyeing from 1 to 4.
- Total consumed power – 2.5 KW
- Power supply – 220 V/50Hz
- Precise temperature control from 40 to 100 degrees;
- Optimized airflow to speed up the drying process.