Band Dryer – BD 4100
The availability of band dryer facilitates and supports the organization of the dyeing process.
The main advantage of this unit is the establishment of a flow production process which
optimizes the dead time in the technological cycle – dyeing, drying and grinding.
The process of fixing the paint on the detail is followed by the evaporation of water from the
paint applied on the detail. Thanks to the unique ceramic technology used in this dryer, this
process is accelerated more than 50 % as compared to the standard methods. As a result the
time for fixing the dye is reduced and therefore the conveyor band operates with substantially
- Length of flow line from 4.5 meters to 12 meters
- Number of drying modules on one flow line from 1 to 4 nos.
- Flow line speed from 1 m/min to 6 m/min
- Temperature control range of the drying modules between 40 and 100 degrees
- Number of dyeing work places between 2 and 10 nos.
- Number of grinding work places between 1 and 4 nos.
- Power consumption of the flow line – 700 W
- Power of one drying module – 2 KW
- Power supply – 220 V / 50 Hz
- Precise temperature control;
- Optimized airflow to speed up the drying process;